Carrie Ball-Williamson is beginning her 26th year at ICC after spending 12 years at Pontotoc High School as an instructor and softball and basketball coach.
A native of Pontotoc, Ball-Williamson coached the ICC Lady Indians basketball team for 13 seasons before stepping down to serve as full-time athletic director. Now in her 16th year as AD, she oversees 10 intercollegiate sports as well as operation of the Davis Event Center.
Ball-Williamson is a graduate of Pontotoc High School. She earned a Bachelor of Science degree in secondary education from Mississippi University of Women and a master’s degree in educational leadership from the University of Mississippi.
She is married to Troy Williamson Jr. [Full Bio]
5 Facts about Carrie
• Never lost a division basketball game while coaching at Pontotoc High School.
• First and only female Athletic Director at Itawamba Community College.
• Loves to shop for antigues.
• As a high school basketball player at Pontotoc, won three consecutive state championships.
• During her free time, she likes riding around her 1966 red classic Ford Mustang.